Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pisa

Had the BEST time in Pisa today!  Hopped on an early train to Pisa so I could be a tourist for a few hours and still make it back to Florence before the train strike started this evening.  My new friend from Danish class, Gulia, picked me up from the station and showed me around town.  She has lived in Pisa for six years but had never climbed the 294 stairs to the top of the tower, well, until today!  Later in the day we met up with her brother & two friends for lunch, limoncello and dessert.  Definitely going to miss eating like this when I get back to Copenhagen, but it's about time I go back to being healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment