Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Florence

Woke up early for a 1.5 hour train ride to Florence, a city that came highly recommended by all.  I joined a free walking tour through my hostel this morning and then spent the rest of my day wandering the city.  Heard earlier that trains are supposed to strike on Friday which is exactly when I have a train ticket booked to get back to Rome in time for my flight from Rome to Copenhagen.  Looked up online and "Thursday 26 January 2012 Italian 24 hour train strike.  Are you on a strike proof train?  Friday 27 January All out general transportation strike for 24 hours (taxi, bus, train, plane). " Seriously!?  I could honestly spend forever here in Florence, but I have to find a way out of Italy!

No comments:

Post a Comment