Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Day in the Life

I am living in the northwest corner of Copenhagen but my language class this month is located in the exact opposite end of the city.  I quickly learned, after an hour and a half trip one morning, that the bus is not the way to get across town.  Now I hop on the S train towards Ny Ellesberg to Flinton and then transfer to the M2 metro towards Vestamager.  My stop is Island Brygge, a fashionable mainly residential neighborhood in Copenhagen.  Loving my commute on the train instead of being stuck in traffic on the freeway!  It's the perfect time to get some homework done before arriving at the my apartment for the evening.  The University language buildings are brand new and beautiful.  I felt too touristy taking a picture of the cafeteria but even the lunch room has been remodeled to resemble a gourmet restaurant.  Oh, and thanks California for sharing the sun today, it was such a nice day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment