Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Danish Language & Culture Course

"Jeg hedder Jamie og jeg kommer fra California i USA.  Jeg kan kun tale engelsk."
My name is Jamie and I am from California, United States.  I can only speak English.
Hopefully I will soon be able to say I can speak a bit of Danish!  The next month will be filled with an intensive Danish language and culture class.  Even though this was only day two, I have quickly realized that Danish is difficult!  It has been a busy week so I will have to wait until the weekend to write more.  The sun has finally come out so there is no way I am going to spend the afternoon inside on a computer!  

No comments:

Post a Comment