Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

STRESS-FREE


The best feeling in the world is when you wake up in the morning and realize you have absolutely nothing to do….NO work, NO school, NO stress.  I could definitely get used to this!  Started off my day with a rainy ride through town to pick up a few things.  My mom arrives next week so I thought it was about time I bought a mop to clean the floor and a few sponges to scrub the bathroom!
Spent the afternoon with some Danish friends at the gym.  Nicolai is on the left with a 200-pound ball on his shoulder, I was doing tire flips with a 5-foot tall tire (had to make sure it was at an angle when the picture was taken so you could see my face!) and Kenneth was doing a shoulder workout with a “strongman” bar and two tires.  Love working out at Butcher’s Garage because it reminds me of an adult playground filled with so much fun equipment to work with!
Before riding home, I had one more quick stop to make…..the Carlsberg Brewery in Copenhagen. 
Now I am busy packing to go on another "family" vacation.  For the past twenty-five years, my Danish family has taken a summer canoe & camping trip in Sweden and I am so excited to join them this year!     

No comments:

Post a Comment