Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Final Exams

I don't think I have moved once during the past week.  I've been sitting at my desk with my computer, a few books and lots of notes!  The only time I left the house was when I went to the grocery store on Friday, only to find out it was National Prayer Day and the store was closed.  Survived the weekend eating bags of almonds and a bit of of dried fruit that I had lying around.  My first final is Friday morning and I can't wait to see what a law school oral exam is all about!
Just found out that I was selected as a volunteer at the 2012 European Crossfit Games!  More than 500 people applied for the 75 volunteer positions so I am fortunate I was accepted and will not have to pay the pricy spectator fee to watch!  The Crossfit Games are the ultimate test of fitness.  The competition brings together the toughest athlete's in Europe in order to find the "Fittest on Earth."  The events begin the day after my last exam so I am excited to have something FUN to look forward to after finals! 

No comments:

Post a Comment