Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rough Week

Ready for this week to end....
1.  Found out registration for Fall classes takes place the exact day and time I am on a flight back to the States.  Yes, perfect timing!
2.  My MacBook broke, the fan no longer works.  Good news is my computer is still under warranty so it will be fixed and returned to me in 10 working days.  Bad news is I will now be studying for finals without my computer & notes.....
3.  I can honestly hurt myself doing anything.... Not the best picture but I am black and blue from my ankle to my knee, along with a big red bruise in the middle.  Beautiful.
4.  Absolutely starving and have been waiting for my eggs to boil for about 20 minutes now.  Finally realized that they aren't boiling because I never turned on the stove.  Ughh!

No comments:

Post a Comment