Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Copenhagen Marathon

Today was the Copenhagen Marathon, and although I did not run it, I did spend the day outside cheering on a few friends in the race.  I am used to 6 or 7am start times since most races in California start before the sun comes up.  But.....since they don't have to worry about it getting too warm here in Copenhagen, the gun didn't go off until 9:30!  How wonderful for the runners that got to sleep in before their busy day! Loved seeing what everyone was wearing for the run.  I saw one girl with USA on her shirt and red/white/blue ribbons in her hair, there were a few superman costumes and I even spotted Elvis! 
 Oh and who knew you could get burned to a crisp in 62*F????  
Yes, I look like a tomato but at least I finally have some color on my skin!    

No comments:

Post a Comment