Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Day in Pictures

 The day started with my last final for the semester.  
An oral exam on the Rights of a Child in International Law.  PASSED! 
 Then a calming walk in the park to recover from a stressful week of studying.
 Palaeo breakfast: A HEALTHY alternative to yogurt.
Coconut milk mixture with nuts & fresh berries.
 Decided I would learn something about Denmark before my time is up so I 
visited the Danish National Museum with Guilia. 
 Celebratory drink at an outdoor cafe in the city center.  
School is officially over! 
Then headed back to the park to work on my tan, along with everyone else that lives in Copenhagen.  People here truly appreciate when the sun is shining!  

No comments:

Post a Comment