Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My Last...

BLOG POST
26 June 2012
I have done more since arriving in January than I ever thought would be possible. I've been to 19 different cities in 9 different countries with 9 different languages and 4 different currencies.  I've been canoeing in Sweden, skiing in Norway and even climbed to the top of the Eiffel Tower to watch the sunset.  I’ve been on 17 different planes, 8 ferries, 16 international trains and biked over 30 kilometers everyday around town (once the snow melted).  I’ve drank enough wine and eaten enough pastries to last me a lifetime.  Studying abroad has been an unbelievable experience!  These memories are going to stick with me forever and I am so glad I got to share them with you all!
Copenhagen, Denmark 

No comments:

Post a Comment