Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

KLM Airlines

My mom and I headed to the airport this morning dragging along three of the biggest and heaviest suitcases.  We had two goals in mind (1) have my mom take as much of my belonging as possible and (2) NOT spend a fortune on excess & overweight baggage.  We were convinced that two of the bags were overweight and one of them was way too big but it all worked out perfectly!  We had to do a bit of rearranging in order to get under the weight limit but my mom was able to take everything I had hoped.  Then the KLM employee informed us that the computer was not making us pay for checking in an extra bag and he "didn't care."  The computers mistake saved me $100!  Great way to start my morning!  I have been watching my mom's flight on the computer; here is a screen shot I just took.  Her plane is about to land in Minneapolis, Minnesota.  Then another flight to Sacramento and she is HOME!      
The afternoon was a bit rough without my bike but Bodil just stopped by my room and surprised me with the key to her extra bike.  I am beyond excited to spend my last few days in Copenhagen riding around town!      

No comments:

Post a Comment