Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Barcelona, Spain

BARCELONA IN PICTURES 
Our room at Melon District Marina 
View from our room--Barcelona & the Mediterranean Sea 
Cafe for breakfast 
Plaça Reial
My mom and I took two free walking tours in Barcelona through a company called Running Bean- one tour was of the Old City and the other was of Gaudi's famous buildings.  The tours began each morning at Plaça Reial. 
Top of a church, although I can't remember which church! 
The Beach
Barcelona was the warmest temperatures I have experienced since moving to Europe....
81 degrees Fahrenheit.
It's going to be rough moving back to California!  I was miserable in 81! 
Architecture of Antoni Gaudi
St Josep Market  
La Flauta
The BEST restaurant in Barcelona!
The meal came with "water or wine."
My mom and I chose wine and were definitely surprised when we got an ENTIRE BOTTLE of white wine not just a tiny glass!  

No comments:

Post a Comment