Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Last...

DAY WITH GIULIA
Thursday 21 June 
We started the afternoon with a stroll through downtown to
see the typical Danish architecture one last time!  Love the colorful buildings and cobblestone streets!  
While walking through town we heard our favorite Danish song (Glemmer Dig Aldrig) in one of the stores.  After google translating the title, 
we found out it means "Will Never Forget You."  What a perfect song to listen to during our last evening together!  
We found the best lunch buffet in the city center and I
probably ate enough to last me until I get back to the States....
no need to grocery shop tonight! 
We then went to Bella Sky which came highly recommended from my Danish family.  Bodil said it was a bit pricy but that the view from the top floor restaurant was worth paying for a cup of tea.  I took a picture of the menu because I almost died while reading it.  There is one bottle of wine that can be purchased for Kr. 27,500.  That would be just under $5,000 USD!  $5,000 for a bottle of wine you will probably never even remember drinking the next morning!  A glass of water, the cheapest thing on the menu, was $10 USD.  My goodness!  But I must say that the view was pretty great! 

Safe travels back to Italy Giulia and hopefully I can visit you during your next study abroad experience in Taipei.  Have fun learning yet another language! 

No comments:

Post a Comment