Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend FUN!?

This is my first weekend in Copenhagen since January and how am I spending it?????
I know, I know....
I should have been doing this all semester but it's better late than never!  My first exam is International Sports Law on Friday May 11 so I have twelve days to get organized!  

On a better note, the fitness center I go to (Crossfit Butcher's Garage) is 6km from my house or about a 30 minute cycle.  It makes me laugh that I pass more than ten different gyms on my way to Butcher's Garage but it is definitely worth the ride.  Yesterday Bodil showed me a scenic route I could take instead of going straight through the city and I absolutely love my new commute!

No comments:

Post a Comment