Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

"Palæo"

Finally got around to visiting the new Paleo restaurant in Copenhagen.  Paleo is all about eating meat and vegetables, nuts and seeds, some fruit, little starch and no sugar.  I should have google translated the menu before I got there this afternoon but instead I just pointed to something and gave it a try. Not exactly sure what I ate but it was an egg wrap filled with duck and vegetables.  The inside of the wrap was delicious but I was not a big fan of the egg since I was expecting it to taste like a tortilla but it definitely did not have that resemblance. I have heard some positive things about the restaurants "MEATZZA" (a pizza for paleo folks) which is a beef patty topped with veggies so I will have that next time! 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome!! And, thanks for the email update. I'll have to share this with the Paleo crazies back here at home, via the blog!

    - Stephen (Folsom City CrossFit)

    ReplyDelete