Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM & JULIE!


**I am going out of town in a few days so I am posting this one week early**
On April 22, Mr. Tom and Miss Julie will be turning 3 years old!  THREE YEARS OLD!?  It blows my mind to say that the two cutest twins in town are growing up so quickly!  There was absolutely no way to narrow it down to one picture for this post because I have shared too many memories with these kids!  And if anyone sees Tom & Julie this week, please give them birthday hugs and kisses from me!   
I am fortunate to share my birthday with these two cool kids and just got a surprise gift in the mail from the twins and big sister Emilia.  LOVE my new scarf!  Thank you, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Meemia!
    With love from the O'Reilly Clan
    Have a great one!

    ReplyDelete