Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

Just spent Easter weekend with Bodil and her family!  Bodil, Hans and I arrived at in North Jutland three trains, one ferry and an hour bike ride later.  Although the summer house had no shower, no hot water, a broken toilet and only 60 square meters of space, the 400 meter walk to the sea and impressive view made up for it all!  After enjoying the house to ourselves on Saturday, the rest of the family arrived bright and early Sunday morning.  When I think of holidays, I think of my mom, grandpa, brother and I, so cramming 27 people in one tiny little house for the day was a bit exhausting!  After celebrating my first Danish Easter, we hopped on our bikes to begin the long journey back to Copenhagen.  Finally home and looking forward to sleeping in my own bed tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment