Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Monday, February 6, 2012

An Evening Jog

I have been in Copenhagen for over a month now and this weekend was the first time I have gotten out for a run.  And it was probably my last time too!  Although it was a beautiful run, the cold was absolutely unbearable.  This week it got down to -15*C which is 5*F.  During the day I wear tall boots, two pairs of socks, two pairs of pants, a sweatshirt, jacket, big heavy coat, huge scarf, hat and a pair of gloves.  Trying to run in all that sounded like a bit much but I probably would have been a lot more comfortable!  While looking at everyone else running around the lakes, I quickly realized a hideous looking face mask is a must so I am going to try to pick one up sometime this week.  Then I will give running one last try before I just accept the fact that I am going to gain a few pounds while in Europe!    

No comments:

Post a Comment