Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Afternoon with Guilia

I feel like I want to start every blog with "I had the best day ever!"  Being in Copenhagen has been absolutely incredible and I have definetly enjoyed every minute of my time here!  Today was a lazy rainy afternoon at Guilia's apartment but I had such a great time with her.  We had pasta and wine for lunch, followed by tea and biscuits for dessert.  Guilia then taught me so much about my iPhone and I am now set to Skype and iMessage from my phone instead of needing to be stuck at home by my computer to communicate with everyone!  It was then my turn to teach her a few important things.  I honestly don't believe this but she had never heard of Oprah or Ellen Degeneres.  That just amazes me!?  How does someone not know Oprah!?  So we spent some time on youtube watching any clip we could find!  Next weekend it is my turn to make some American food for her so I think I will whip up some PB&J and jello for us!  That sounds awful!  Will be getting on google tonight to think of something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment