Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Butcher's Garage

I heard so much positive feedback about "Butcher's Garage" that I knew I needed to give them a try!  Butcher's Garage is one of nine crossfit affiliates in Copenhagen, Denmark that is located in a two room warehouse at the edge of town.  Walking into the gym was a bit intimidating but I immediately fell in love! It became clear during my first workout that Butcher's Garage strives to create a supportive environment because every crossfitter in the building was screaming and cheering me on.  Although I had no idea what everyone was saying, you could just feel the encouraging energy in the building.  Looking forward to more training at the Garage!

Random Fact- The owners of Butcher's Garage also have a second crossfit location in Copenhagen called Butcher's Lab which can be found in the old Meatpacking District.  I tried out this gym first but I was completely disgusted walking into a stuffy room equipped with stainless steel counters and dirty tiles from floor to ceiling.  Trying to exercise in a former cow slaughterhouse made me sick to my stomach so I am glad the owners opened up a second location in a much better part of town!

No comments:

Post a Comment