Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy (early) Birthday Joey!


A guy I met last week in Amsterdam told me about cheap last minute flights through SAS airlines.  24 hours before flight departure, the prices drop drastically for any youth under twenty-six years old.  Just looked at Friday flights and got a great deal to Amsterdam in the afternoon.  The only thing that makes me nervous is that I did not book a return flight and am just hoping to find a cheap flight back home at the end of the weekend.  Since I don’t know when I will be getting back to Denmark, thought I would post some early birthday wishes to my big brother!  The big 3-0!  Love and miss you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment