Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Diet & Exercise

All week I have told myself that I am going to wake up bright and early to go on a morning run.  The only problem is that the sun doesn't rise until shortly after eight and it will set again this afternoon at half past three.  Pretty tough to find some motivation to get outside when its pitch black and below freezing.  Finally got out after breakfast today and glad I did, just look at the view!  
The run was much needed after what I have been eating here in Germany.  Haven't even tried to explain Paleo!  I quickly learned that tea and cake is an essential gathering that takes place at least two times a day.  I can’t complain though because everything I have eaten has been incredible.  Yesterday Oma & I walked to the bakery for our bread, the butcher for our meat and the local farm (left) for fresh milk & eggs.  You couldn’t get food fresher than that!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment