Don't put off living to next week, next month, next year or next decade. The only time you’re ever living is in this moment.

Monday, December 5, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...

So as many of you have heard, I will be spending this Christmas on a flight to Copenhagen.  A last minute decision has me studying at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark next semester.  Ill start off with a Danish Language and Culture course in January, followed by a semester of international law classes.  And before heading back to the states, I hope to spend some time in Germany with my good friends Tom, Julie & Emilia!  My plan is to post pictures and stories of my studies and travels so we can all experience this adventure together.  There are still many details that need to be sorted out so I will provide everyone with an address and phone number as soon as I know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment